Blog: Happy 21.5 Priscilla
Happy 21.5 Priscilla - Saturday, November 25, 2006
Priscilla was my slave for what was also her 21st and a half birthday. Here's a recap of our day:
- Kidnapped and blindfolded her and drove to Iceoplex. On the way almost got pulled over by a motorcycle cop who thought we looked a lil suspicious.
- Lost a quarter to a messed up strength tester game. She had better luck with the virtual fortune teller game next to it. Literally. Good or bad, we don't know? Well, maybe bad because she got zapped by it.
- Found out that hitting 50 MPH softballs at the batting cages is like trying to play golf with a ball that moves waaay too fast.
- Got food poisoning somewhere along the way. Didn't know it was food poisoning till the next day.
- Took a detour to UCLA to pick up a banana that I thought I might've left rotting in my room. Except it wasn't there. I probably ate it before leaving for the weekend.
- Ended up at Santa Monica pier. Made weird faces at a roller coaster cam. Rode a scary dragon! Started getting queasy from the rides + the food poisoning.
- Priscilla owns me at ski-ball.
- Played head-to-head on a DDR machine in the arcade. My pad would let me make the difficulty higher, but not lower. Somehow the difficulty got stuck on the highest level. A dozen people were watching because they thought I was a DDR champion or something. I died in a few seconds.
- Had golden brown (not deep fried!) shrimp at Bubba Gump's Shrimp Co. Everybody who goes to Santa Monica Pier has to go to Bubba Gump's at least once! Left my glasses behind at the table. The waiter must've thought it was an interesting tip.